Google

Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 stands for...



Never too late for putting down some intentional thoughts for this year...
So my 2014 stands for:

  • paying more attention to me: what I feel, what i want, how I evolve, what my steps are, where I want to be
  • paying more attention to my body: what do I need to know, what do I need to do, how do i listen to it better, how do I love it more
  • taking steps ahead at work: learn more, try more, leave my comfort zone just to take few steps   outside, risk more, listen more
  • write more

All in all this year I want to put myself in focus, I want to balance more my work with my free time, to read more, learn more, understand myself more, learn my goods, my bads, my limits. Just feel myself more, listen to myself more, be dedicated to myself more instead looking at others that might resemble just a bit with me - i want to just get to know me better...

Any thoughts for 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics