Google

Monday, May 26, 2014

Mondays - It's all about being in the right mindset



Yep, this quote goes for everything, even for the dreaded Monday mornings when we get back to work after a blissful weekend - too short, too soon and all those mixed emotions.

Over the past few years, I have learned to integrate my work as general part of my life and don't see things separated anymore. I mean that my life is a whole, and not work life and after-work life. So it becomes easier and funnier to go Mondays to work as it's part of my general life experience and not a separated thing. A different mindset that has changed many mixed feelings I had. 

However, there are few things that I really like doing every morning, not only Monday. I managed to integrate few habits I love in morning routine that set me off to work in a great mood:

  • early work out. I usually start with a quick stretching, go for a run 30 min, shower, have a big glass with lemon water. I feel amazing after this. I then take my time for dressing and make-up. It's a great start for any day.
  • drink a very good coffee. I usually prepare my coffee at home and when I get in the office I go out with my girls on a coffee break before all the work starts and the morning rolls over on us. 


These 2 habits are very dear to me and they help me get and stay in a great and positive mindset. I am sure that in the end " What we see depends mainly on what we look for".

Cheers to a good Monday friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics