Google

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekend reading



Just sharing some articles I found and read this week, with some very interesting points.


  • changing some bad habits or some old, unhealthy routine is very very hard and we need loads of motivation to do so. I liked this article as it is showing the things in a realistic and simplistic way.


  • Home made natural deodorant recipe - I am sharing this one because lately I have been searching lots of natural alternatives to almost everything I own in my house. I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to make some of the things at home. I already tried my hand on natural fragrance difusers and I love them. I do have to waggle the bottles from time to time, but I like it much better this way. And now I am thinking about trying to make natural deodorant.


We are experiencing great weather this weekend so I am seeing my time filled with some exercising, reading a lot in my yard and just relaxing on the grass. Bliss!

What are your plans? Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics