Google

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weekend reading 7.06.2014

(source Pinterest)
 
Ok, so you might not need tea and warm socks particularly in this period, but this image is very sweet and suggests hight relaxation mode, which is what I wish for all of you today.
 
As you read this post I am in Rome, wandering around the streets, but I did want to share with you the top articles that I read during this week and I considered worth sharing.
 
So, without further adieu:
 
 
 
This is it friends!
Take care of yourselves, do something nice for you, take some moments to enjoy some alone time and reflect on what is going on currently in your life. Use this long weekend time and get back to you, get centered in love and joy.
 
Happy weekend friends and thanks for dropping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics